Therapy sessions at school or at home
For at-home sessions, an adult must be at home with your child in case of an emergency.
Guardians can connect to sessions by logging into their account.
Best practices for at-home virtual therapy:
- Find a quiet place with no distractions
- Make sure your WiFi connection is strong
- Test your camera and microphone before the visit
- Try to join the visit 15 minutes before your appointment to ensure you do not have issues; reference our how to join a visit guide for detailed directions
- Still unable to connect? Try restarting, using a different device, or referencing our troubleshooting guide
A trained school staff member will help your child initiate the intake visit on the secure Hazel iPad. They will maintain ‘line of sight’ in case of an emergency while honoring the student’s privacy. Guardians can connect to the intake sessions by logging into their account.
The trained school staff member will help your child initiate the visit in a secure location for ongoing sessions.